Created in small batches to achieve distinct, complex flavors, delicious microbrews have gained quite a following. And since we’re crazy about unique tastes (as well as beer) we decided our gift basket collection couldn’t possibly be complete without a bucket of our favorite craft brews. In our Microbrew Beer Bucket – 3 Beers gift, we’ve united some of our favorite microbrews that are local to our area, along with one from across the country, and paired them with an assortment of carefully chosen gourmet snacks, creating a special gift that is sure to be appreciated!
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale – 12 oz. – Sierra Nevada’s most popular beer, this hops forward pale ale has a unique grapefruit and pine aroma.
- Grey Lady Ale by Cisco Brewers – 12 oz. – Dry and spicy, this is Cisco’s take on a Belgian witbier (white beer). The flavor is soft and harmonious with notes of tropical fruit and spice.
- Sam Adams Boston Lager – 12 oz. – One of the most popular American lagers sold, this full-bodied brew has a malty sweetness that finishes with a nice hoppy wallop.
- Cheesy Cheddar Popcorn – 1.8 oz. – A cheese lover’s dream, you won’t want to put this bag down!
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettlecorn – 1.3 oz. – A delicious blend of sweet and salty flavors in every mouthful.
- Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 2 oz. -This delicious snack mix is a perfect blend of salty pretzel nuggets, crispy cheddar crackers, and mixed nuts.
- Large Galvanized Steel Bucket – The perfect place to ice down your beers in!